GOOGLE MAP TO MANDY J
How We Got Started
Mandy J Florist began in 2011, The shop is named after my daughter Amanda, she is a graduating student of Almont, Class of 2017, "Mandy", J is "In Remembrance of my late husband Kurt.
With the help and perseverance to begin my life long dream, and of my late Fathers dreams of having a flower shop, I dedicate my dreams to my Father, "Papa Joe", who had been there for me, supported me and helped me figure my life out "now", even though he has not been here physically, but he is here with me spiritually. Thank you for my dreams becoming a reality, and for not ever giving up! And thank you to my Husband Don for helping me and supporting my dreams.
About the Owner- Lisa-38 years experience in the professional floral industry
- Two Year Degree-Vocational Center of Oakland County-SEOVEC- Class of 1984-1986
Graduated from Royal Oak Kimball CLASS OF 1986
Completed a Masters Degree in Floral Culture- FTD -1990
Attended the University of Phoenix for two years in Business Management-2008-2010
- Served Almont Chamber 2011 Past President 2012/14
- Served as board member on The DDA 2019-2022
- Currently Serve on the Almont Lions Club 2022
About Mandy J's Staff
* Mandy * is my daughter she graduated from AHS 2017 and also who the shop is named after, she currently is in college at CCS Detroit as an art student, she assists us with remote calls, and sometimes helps with in store with jobs. Amanda also assist with wedding and party set ups, She is my number 1 sales person, she does a fantastic job with her communication skills with our customers and the processing of the orders. She truly is inspiring to me and I look forward to what her future holds. Keep reaching for the stars !
Jackie is my sister she helps with my books and also has been in the industry as long as I have 30 plus years, she is my over Flo back up at holidays and during busy events , she now is retired from the business but helps me out when needed. Thanks sis for all you do and have done for me in the past and now, it’s been a long journey and I’m glad your part of this crazy thing called life....
Felicia just started with us and will begin LEARNING the business from the ground up baby steps October of 2022